Submission and Guidelines
Please submit full papers (to 10,000 words) for competitive sessions or shorter/ongoing manuscripts (1,500 to 5,000 words) or abstracts (up to 250 words) for oral or poster presentation sessions. Submissions must be in English or in Portuguese. The abstracts will be published in a book of abstracts available online. However, only full papers in English will be considered for the proceedings to be published by Springer.
- The document must be stripped of all identifying information. The ‘File Properties’ for the documents should be cleaned to remove identifying information.
- The manuscript should preferably be saved in PDF format to ensure that reviewers see it in the intended way. However, Microsoft Word files will also be accepted.
- For more information about the submission template, please click here
- All authors are invited to submit their papers on https://easychair.org/cfp/ICARME2022
- The oral presentation will last 15 minutes and the discussion space will be open at the end.
- No prior submission of the presentation is required and the template is of free choice of the author.
Submission is open until:
February 22, 2022 March 14, 2022