Submission and Guidelines
Contributors are requested to send their submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the manuscript in the subject line.
All papers must be submitted in English. When preparing your manuscript, please observe these basic guidelines for consistency in the format before submission:
- The first page must only include Title, author/s and contact information.
- The second page must include Title and Abstract (please do not include author information either on this page or in the rest of the paper).
- The abstract should contain about 300 words with a brief description of the article, its methodology and the main outputs.
- The format of the document must be word or pdf. Margins: 2.5 cm on all sides. Font size: 12-point Times New Roman double space.
- Tables, figures and images can be inserted either in the text or at the end of the paper.
- References must be listed alphabetically following APA style.
For more information or questions about paper submission contact us to email@example.com.
Submission is open until: 15 July 2022